1 Julai 2013

Posted by jinson on 1.7.13 No comments
G-Dragon (© xinmsn Dang Hui Ling)

In an industry brimming with wannabes and aspiring idols, you need a certain X-factor to rise above the crowd. I never quite understood what “swag” – the hottest term in recent years – embodied, until I caught Big Bang’s concert in town last year. It is hardly an overstatement to say that G-Dragon, charismatic even with his nonchalant mannerism at times, is a naturally gifted performer after watching him strut his stuff on stage with such fervour and passion. At “One Of A Kind” Singapore Concert press conference yesterday, the multi-talented singer, who became the first South Korean solo artiste to perform at all four major domes in Japan, rated his own success thus far and revealed his desires for greater achievements. “I think I’m on the right track, but I’d always want more and more [accomplishments]. I don’t know how much further I can go, but I’m always working hard,” said G-Dragon. In what ways can G-Dragon, already one of the biggest names in K-Pop, bring his career to a whole new level?
Categories: , ,

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Arkib Blog