30 Oktober 2013

Posted by jinson on 30.10.13 No comments
Walter Serpit went back into a burning house to save his beer
Walter Serpit went back into a burning house to save his beer 

A MAN'S devotion to his beer knows no bounds. Six adults and two young children were in a house in Columbus, Georgia, watching television when the room began filling with smoke.
After the children were rescued and everyone made it outside safely, Walter Serpit, who walks with a cane, went back in the burning house to retrieve something he left behind. Beer. "I told them to get the kids out and everything, and me myself, being an alcoholic, I was trying to get my beer out," Mr Serpit told Georgia's WTVM News.
"I went back into the house like a dummy and the door shut on me because this back draft was about to kill me." Serpit managed to save several cans of beer and he escaped the home without getting burned.

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Arkib Blog